Friday, June 27, 2014

Android ‘L’ to Tantalize the Taste Buds!

Android ‘L’ to Tantalize the Taste Buds! appeared first on DiscountCell Reviews.

We’ve all been waiting with bated breath as to what the new Android ‘L’ operating system is going to offer. There have been rumors starting to arouse as to what exciting features just might be available. Here’s a great article with a little more insight:-

Android L preview comes tonight: 5 features we are most excited about
For the first time, Google has given us a glimpse of its next iteration of Android ahead of its release. On the first day of its developers conference, Google introduced ‘L release’ without giving it any specific name, and kickstarted the guessing game for which dessert the search giant pick will next.

My particular interest is drawn to the battery life. At the moment my Android phone drains the battery super fast and I feel as though I’m forever having to put the thing on charge! Luckily I have lying around a few additional cell phone chargers in various locations, one being my car, that I can plug into.

So what exactly does the ‘L’ stand for? There’s a lot of speculation out there and suggestions that are somewhat amusing. Here’s an entertaining article sharing a few of the ideas that are making the rumor rounds.

Google unveils Android L: And the L stands for…?
Finally, the next iteration of Android is here with a refreshing new look and some cool improvements. Google has introduced it as ‘L release’ without giving any specific name, and has kickstarted the guessing game for which dessert the search giant pick would pick next.

Reading that has certainly tantalized my taste buds for something sweet! I guess we are just going to have to wait for the announcement. I’m off to the candy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment